Welcome to my review of Quiet Mind Plus.
The constant hissing and ringing in your ears, even when there’s no actual audio, can drive even the most patient monk insane.
Unfortunately, Tinnitus is extremely difficult to treat, and since it’s primarily a brain condition, the longer you ignore it, the worse it becomes. So today I’m sharing an honest review of Quiet Mind Plus.
Before I start…
What Is Quiet Mind Plus?
Made from a unique blend of herbs, all of which have a long history of treating mental illnesses and improving mood swings, quiet mind capsules are supplements designed to help relieve anxiety, and prevent the brain from sending erroneous “audio” signals.
Because Tinnitus is essentially a brain disorder, it is necessary that once diagnosed, you start treating it immediately. This is so the effects don’t spread and other opportunistic brain related diseases don’t form. Note that as soon as you’re diagnosed with tinnitus, most doctors will recommend some physical activities (exercises geared towards improving your mental health).
It’s okay to perform these exercises. But if your doctors are wrong about how serious your tinnitus is, you would have already wasted precious time by allowing it deteriorate. Who knows, perhaps an early use of quiet mind plus could have halted the ringing from progressing further.
Of course you can’t just start buying any pill peddled on the market, or the internet in this case. So you’ll get to learn a bit about the manufacturer, the ingredients used in making it, and then how the supplement works.
Who’s Behind Quiet Mind Plus
Quiet mind plus is manufactured by Nu-health, a southern California firm that specilizes in making an extensive line of vitamins and dietary supplements. Although they aren’t regulated by the FDA, they do conform to the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as stimulated by the FDA. They’ve been in existence for almost two decades, so they know their stuff.
How Does Quiet Mind Plus Work?
The primary understanding of Tinnitus is that it disrupts the brain, so quiet mind capsules start working by calming your mind into a zen-like state. While you’re calm, it then triggers neurotransmitters to secrete cell regeneration hormones, so that whatever cell was damaged in the audio cortex will be repaired. Once the cells that triggered your tinnitus are repaired, the ringing and vibration sounds should start decreasing.
Additionally, because you’re consuming a supplement designed to strengthen your mental faculties, you’ll find that your brain is extra protected against some age related brain diseases – like early onset of Alzheimer’s.
Ingredients In Quiet Mind Plus
- Hawthorn Berry: this is considered a medicinal fruit, due to it being used as a mild sedative for anxious and nervous people. It does have other secondary benefits thought, like fighting heart disease and clearing toxins (particularly toxins in fluids that flow to the brain).
- Hibiscus: is a flowering plant we’re all familiar with. It also acts as a mild sedative, but it also have other additional benefits, such as boosting the immune system, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure levels. It’s also great in removing free (cancer causing) radicals from the body.
- Vitamins: one pill contains a lot of vitamins – like B12, B3 & B6 – so even if you’ve been skipping on these in your whole foods, you’ll still get them when you take a pill.
- Garlic: raw garlic makes your breath smell awful when you eat them in foods, but because you can’t deny their obvious benefits, you stick with them, and resolve to closing your mouth in public. Taken as a pill, you get to rip all its benefits without the stinky breath.
- Olive Leaves: helps with treating the audio cortex and other nerves linking the brain to the ear.
Other minor ingredients include uva ursi, Juniper berry, and green tea extracts.
Side Effects Of Quiet Mind Plus
Unlike most supplements in the market, this pill contains mostly natural ingredients, so the side effects are minimized. If you’re allergic to any of the ingredients listed, then you probably shouldn’t take it.
Also, kids below the ages 18 as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised not to take it.
How To Use
It’s a tinnitus remedy in the form of pills, so just pop two capsules daily, for a maximum of sixty days.
Quiet Mind Plus Conclusion
As impossible as it may seem, tinnitus is treatable. As you age naturally, your brain is likely to face a lot of decline.
So the faster you start reversing the damage to your brain, caused by tinnitus, the better your chances of at complete healing and delaying other brain related illnesses.
Quiet Mind Plus can certainly help that, and to be honest if you are suffering from this condition you are probably prepared to try anything right? I’d personally give it a try and see how it goes, it might be the answer you’re looking for.
Before you leave